The Story of our Travelling Family

We're going on a BIG adventure...

Wednesday 23 March 2011

I'll explain everything to the geeks

Driving through the hills on the way to Monterey I was reminded that High Violet by The National is a great "soundtrack" album to accompany beautiful scenery. I then became a little sad to realise that I'd be missing them headlining Latitude this year. Then Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks came on and I was transported back to Brixton Academy late last year when The National performed this as their final song of the night, A cappella with the entire audience singing along. If they do the same at Latitude it will be the greatest Latitude moment in the festival's history. Beg, borrow or steal a ticket and go and see them - I promise you won't regret it! Learn the words to Vanderlyle and you can be part of something beautiful.

Now if I can just find an excuse to come back for the weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message or comment on my post...