The Story of our Travelling Family

We're going on a BIG adventure...

Friday 18 March 2011

Only in America!!

Rose, Isla and I were out for a walk the other day while Owen was at school. We wanted to find out what shops were around our neighborhood and how steep the hills were and we came across this.....



We laughed and laughed. Only on Russian Hill would you find such a classy poodle parlour.

Rose wanted to see what was inside and why poodles had to have their 'nails done'.  I didn't feel like I could take photos of the interior but if you check out the website www.russianhilldoggrooming.com it will give you an insight into what we saw. When we looked in the window there were a stack of business cards so I had to have one for the scrap book.


I just wanted to share one or two of the things that make America, particularly California so special and why I love Southwold and my friends who keep me sane.

Love Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a message or comment on my post...